Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Laughing till you pee your pants

Ever start talking with your girlfriends and you just get insanely silly and everything is hysterical? I mean you laugh so hard you think you are gonna pee your pants? I almost did that tonight.

I'm on another internet board where all the moms are my age and LDS. I brought up that I want to celebrate my "cancerversary" with a boobie cake. I have this idea stuck in my head that I MUST have one and now I'm trying to get prices for seeing how much it would be for a bakery to make a boobie cake. We were chatting and everything was getting so silly. I said something to the effect that I couldn't really afford a real bakery cake, let alone a boobie cake. Then I thought, I only have one boob, so maybe I could get the cake half off. For some reason that cracked me up and I could not stop giggling. Half off, one boob!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

A very nice proper LDS lady has offered to go order me one. Now I just have to be brave enough to go pick it up if I actually order it. Now that will be a pretty picture.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Did you do it? Did you do it??