Thursday, June 28, 2007

I joined the Relay for Life for Vancouver!

Holy cow. It was an amazing experience last year and I wasn't in a position to participate but I am now. I shakily signed up to be a part of a team that is trying to raise money for the American Cancer Society. I went last year and walked in the Survivor's Lap and I just bawled. It was such a powerful feeling. I know I won't be able to walk 24 hours worth, but the goal is to have one member of each team on the track for at least 24 hours. I want to help. I want to decorate a luminaria and do something. I'll have more information coming when I have it. But if anyone is interested in learning more, I have a link for more info. Just go to this link and find out what you need to find out. Thanks for looking!

Support me in my Relay for Life!!https://www.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=191640&lis=1&kntae191640=473919F646B04EF08643EEE458BB2E2F&supId=181388527

2 comments:

sheri said...

Yay! That's going to be a great experience! And just an fyi, I've donated $50 to help sponser a friend walking in the Avon Breast Cancer walk in Santa Barbara this year. :)

Heffalump said...

Wow! What a great way to give! Kepp us posted on how things go!