Monday, October 08, 2007

De Ja Vu

Because of me, my sisters all had mammograms last year. All were fine. One sister had another mammogram this year because of a new doctor and time for that yearly mammogram. This year they found a lump that was not there last year. So tomorrow (if all goes well) she will be having a lumpectomy. It sounds like they are taking the lump out and then doing the pathology instead of doing a biopsy first. She said they would know the results by Friday.

I have a friend that's also going through a tremendous amount of family health issues. She found a lump too and is having it looked at. I'm just in shock for her. I'm in shock for both of them. It's bringing up a lot of memories again too. I hope that if they want my help or need me to answer any questions, that I can provide them with answers that can be of help. If they don't need me for that, then I hope they both know that they are in my thoughts and I'm hoping and wishing for good healthy lumpy cancer free boobies.

1 comment:

Rachau said...

My love and prayers goes out to your sister and good friend.
Rach