Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm so excited, I have to put this somewhere...

My wonderful friend is a photographer. She took this picture and with her magical wonderful photographer ways, she can put letters on there to appear that someone has carved their initials into the wood. Jason and I have struggled for a long time and lately things have been so good between us. I just love him and how hard he works. So I asked my friend if she could do our initials in the picture. Yay!!! She did it and I was so excited to get the picture that I immediately went out and had it made into copies. I have a little one and then an 8x10 that I had matted and framed. Not the best frame, but it still looks really good. A nice black frame with offwhite matting. We are dirt poor, but I was able to do this for him. I'm so excited to give it to him. Thank you Sunny for your beautiful picture and the work you put into it.

2 comments:

Elozia Marie said...

No problem! I'm so glad you got all the uploading and printing to work. Happy Valentine's Day! ♥

Anonymous said...

yay!! Happy Valentine's Day.