Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I'm glad I'm going to the eye doctor soon

I am having trouble with my eyes. I used to be really near sighted and I've had glasses since I was in the 4th grade. I always had trouble seeing far away. But since I've had chemo, my vision has changed. Not only do I have trouble seeing far away, but if I want to see up close like if I wanted to do cross stitch, I have to take my glasses off and get two inches away. Sometimes things on the computer screen don't show enough detail so I have to get up close or just try not to let it bother me. I go on Monday and I'm glad. I know I'll need a new prescription for my glasses and I'm not looking forward to it. I knew around my last two or three chemo treatments that it started going haywire but I thought it would go back to the way it used to be. Well, it's January and nothing has changed for the better, it's only gotten worse.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I hope the new Rx will help you out. Olivia asked me today when you were coming back...she really misses ya.