Wednesday, January 10, 2007

MRI results

They came back clear. I hadn't heard anything by Monday, so I called the nurse and left a message. She got back to me and let me know everything was normal and no signs of mets or anything to worry about. It probably was just a migraine. I also have a feeling that I wasn't eating so well over the holidays and that with a lack of liquids caused me to become dehydrated and suffer for it. The nurse said I could contact Cancer Care Resources and talk to the nutrionist/dietician for help if I want. I may call her tomorrow. I want to be better about my health and would love to get a specialized plan for me for my health. I'm not great with exercise, but I'm so shy and embarrassed, that I am holding back from asking a couple of the YW in our ward for help. They are so lovely and slim and put together and I would feel incredibly awkward asking for help for my fat flabby misshapen body.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

What a relief. I'm so glad you called them, and I hope you will call the nutritionist, it may make a world of difference to have a plan. I understand fully about the exercising thing, it's the toughest thing for me to get into. Maybe someday...