Sunday, February 18, 2007

4 nights, 3 days left

Not much longer till I leave for my trip. The butterflies have started up in my belly. I have my suitcase and I'm planning on what I'm bringing. Tried to buy everything I'd need so I wouldn't have to wait till the last minute. Do some laundry, make sure the cell phone has the charger, the camera has extra batteries, and Jason shows me again how to use the old mp3 player. Am I really doing this? Is this trip for real or am I going to wake up soon and figure out it was just a dream? Need to make sure the fridge is stocked, the girls and dh have extra goodies, dh knows how to do the little girls's hair, details for the apartments are taken care of, etc. Make sure that I have all my meds, pain patches for my back(thank you Dr Susan!!), good shoes, good things to read....

The list can go on and on as I sit here and obsess about it. I can't help it!!! I've gone over the brochure so many times, that I'm almost embarrassed to admit that it's getting ragged around the edges. I'm meeting up with some ladies from my bc support bulletin board and hopefully hang out with them. Meet a friend off the internet and snuggle a brand new baby, see some good sights, and ....maybe learn a little something to make this journey easier to bear.


Oh, by the way, Miss Heffalump. I can't go by a store without counting how many different types of Oreos there are. Good grief, even the little stores carry like 6-7 kinds let alone big places with 10-11 kinds. Yowzers!!!

1 comment:

Heffalump said...

I keep looking at Oreos at the store too. In fact I went on quite a buying (and eating) binge for Oreos after you sent me those boxes in the mail. I think I am okay now, as long as they don't go on sale again.