Monday, February 19, 2007

I hate diuretics

I haven't had to get up this often to pee in the night since I was pregnant. Holy crud!!! I can't go a night without having to get up and relieve myself in the middle of the night. I keep my glasses off and don't look at the clock so I can still pretend I have tons of time to go back to sleep. But it really sucks when you get up and it's starting to get light outside. If I can see that without my glasses, I know I don't have much time and it's not worth going back to sleep. Then I'm even grumpier than usual.

Oh by the way, 3 Nights, 2 days left before I leave for the conference. The butterflies have set up residence and I either want to puke or eat my brains out. Nothing in between.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

That doesn't sound fun. I hope you're enjoying the conference!