Monday, February 05, 2007

Doctor visit and panic/anxiety attacks

I saw Dr. Gray, my reconstructive surgeon last week, I believe it was Jan 30th. She said everything looked fine, left boob was healing well, as was the tissue on my mastectomy scar. She noticed I was already drooping a bit on the left side, but after radiation was over, I couldn't wear a bra because of radiation burns. I wonder if that has anything to do with it. That and the fact that I'm overweight and look like a cow.

On to other things. I know it's not my fault, but whenever a resident gives me notice to move out, I feel like I did something wrong and it's because of me that they are moving. I take things very personally. So in December, I felt awesome that I filled the complex completely for the first time since I've been here. But then someone had to break their lease since they didn't get married, then someone had to move because of a job, someone lost a job, got a house, needed a bigger place, etc. Now I have at least 5 openings!! Then the owner wants to raise the rents for the second time in less than a year. People are going to leave over that! My friend that moved in here is lying to me about her rent and the fact that she wanted to get her electricity out of her name and into someone else's name that doesn't live there so it won't reflect on their horrid credit. Long story there. I don't think I've done my job the best that I could, regardless of my reasons. The owner and the office people could care less if I had cancer. So I feel all this panic and anxiety coming up. I feel scared, feel like I will be fired because all these people are leaving, etc. I hate talking to people and showing apartments. It got so much worse over the past summer when I was sick. I avoid it like the plague and sometimes have people come over when dh is home so I won't have to do it. I know he understands, but I don't understand myself!!!

No comments: