Saturday, December 01, 2007

My launch party

I was having a really hard time with this stinking party. My nerves were shot and I've been waking up at 5:30a every morning and going to bed at close to midnight for a week. Plus the girls have been sick and I'm catching what they have. I felt like my whole body was shaking all day. But the party went off fine. I think the anticipation was the worst part. Once I got up and started talking, I realized I could make it my own and present it how I liked. It was mostly my family and about 3 ladies from church. So a total of maybe 10 people all together. That part was disappointing but no problem. I picked a bad night because most everyone in my ward was going to the high school play where some kids in the ward were starring in. But everyone who came ordered something and really seemed to like what the products were about. I had Jason stay with me for support and he was funny trying to get people to try certain scents. I think he was responsible for everyone who ordered the Cinco De Mayo scent last night. lol


Anyways, I took pictures of how I had everything set up and it turned out really well. There are over 80 different scents in 6 categories, so I divded them up so they weren't bunched altogether.


4 comments:

sheri said...

Yay! I'm glad it went well. And 10 people isn't too shabby. Now you know you can do it and next time will be that much easier!

Anonymous said...

wow i love how you set it up. I would've come if I lived closer :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great time.
Now you know what you are doing it will be a little asier next time around.

Anonymous said...

Tha was my comment above lol
Rach