Monday, November 26, 2007

I'm totally panicking

I sent out invitations for my Scentsy party and out of all the ones I sent, I've only gotten word on about 4 of them. I'm totally nervous and scared for this party and worried that no one will show up. My mil is coming and I wanted to impress her with how I handle this. My mom's coming and I had a couple of orders from the ladies on my breast cancer board. I am pouring myself into this and thinking of everything about this party 24/7. I initially wanted to just earn the money back for the kit, but now I'm really hoping it takes off.

Rachel, just by the way. If you want to order something, I'll order it, you send me the money, and I'll ship it to you in Australia. It might not make it by Christmas, but if we want to pay the extra money to make it go faster, it might work. Let me know what you think.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your party will be fabulous. And I may order some stuff from you after the new year. I have to wait until I see how our Christmas budget ends up.

Rachau said...

I am also sure that yur party will be just fine. Some people just do not say anyhthing and just turn up.
I will let you know about an order next week some time. I have to make a ist of the gifts i need. It's never ending lol. Thankyou for thinking about me :)

Heffalump said...

I hope your party goes well.

sheri said...

When's the party? I hope it goes well. Let us know!

Heidi said...

The party is tonight, 11/30/07 in my home. I'm terrified, practically shaking, and right now I'm having a mini meltdown and bawling. My self esteem was destroyed last year so I wanted this to succeed so badly. I'm still going to try my best, even if I give the presentation to just my mom and grandma.