Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Ever have those days when you just lose it?

I'm having one of those. Most of the time I have it together, but every now and then, those anxiety/depression pills don't work and I feel like everything is hitting me all at once. I've convinced myself that we will be fine and in theory, that's great. But actually doing it is another. I have no job, few prospects of one, we are majorly in debt, no money, have to ask family for help, putting off surgeries, might have to move, etc. I regret so many things in my life, #1 being getting my education. I should have kept plugging away at college even though I had no clue what I wanted to do. Anything is better than nothing.

I'm a lousy wife, mother, housekeeper, etc. It's very hard to find anything I'm good at. Wait, I'm GREAT at whining. I'm off to drown my sorrows in a Diet Pepsi my dad brought me yesterday. Life just sucks right now.

No comments: