Monday, November 12, 2007

I'm taking the Scentsy plunge

I've succombed to the evil forces. I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm taking a deep breath, putting my head up high, and going forth. I just purchased my starter kit for Scentsy products. Ahhhhhh!!! I'm scared of standing up in front of anyone and talking about anything. I don't know why I'm doing this, but at the same time, I'm also super excited. My friend Emily in Idaho got me hooked on it and I'm going to attempt to at least pay back and earn enough to recover the cost of the starter kit. It's an interesting concept. No open flames, no wicks, no burnt fingers or tipped over candles and potential fires. I'm happy about the more intense smells but no fires. Now I just need to decide which scents I want for my own. Anyways, I'm going to stumble through this and see how I do. If anyone is interested, I'm including my humble website for anyone wanting to take a peek. Just search through the catalog and email for any questions.

http://www.scentsy.com/heidis

Pray I don't fall flat on my face. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you'll do great!! I'd come to one of your parties if I lived closer :)

Rachau said...

Sounds like a great idea.I wish we had them ovber here!You will do great.!

Heidi said...

Rachel, if you want anything, let me know. Send the money and I'll send the package to you and you can pay me back for the shipping.

Rachau said...

Thanks Heidi.I will have a look. How did you know i love, love , love this kind of stuff! LOL :P