Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Memory Lane

I'm copying this from my friend Heffalump's blog because she is so cool

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one for you.

2 comments:

Heffalump said...

I remember taking a road trip to Provo with you and Kathy.
There were tons of tumbleweeds rolling around alongside the road and I can remember you yellin "Woohoo! A TUMBLEWEED!" I think we were all excited to be taking a trip away from home.

AimeeTheSuperMom said...

I remember how excited I was to lose my Scentsy virginity to you. It was a special moment in my life (as it is in every girl's life *giggle*), and I think of you every time my house smells gross and then, suddenly, smells good again.