Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Happy anniversary to me!!

A year ago this morning I was sitting in my orthodontist's waiting room running my tongue over my teeth frantically. I was scared and nervous but feeling like a dork because I was the oldest person there and I didn't care and was still scared. Yes, I had my braces put on a year ago at 9:50am in the morning. Yes, it's pathetic I still remember the time my appointment was and everything. lol

Things I have learned while wearing braces. I hate eating noodles, rice, chicken, anything with a thin layer of skin, and I really miss eating popcorn and corn on the cob. I remember how nervous I was to even eat after I got them on. I thought eating a hamburger would knock the top wire off and that after getting my braces tightened that I'd never want to chew again. Now look at me! Braces are the least of my worries now. lol

1 comment:

Tanya said...

Finally getting a chance to post!

I can't believe it's been a year since you had your braces on, the time has flown and it's definitely been occupied with other things.

So, er, Congrats on your anniversary!!