Monday, July 31, 2006

I feel like I'm breaking

My legs and knees ache like crazy. I wish I could just take some heavy meds and go to bed. But the car needs to be picked up from the repair place, dinner needs to be made, residents are moving out, the girls need to be watched, and the phones need to be answered. The aches are in my hands, knees, legs, hips, everywhere. It hurts and it comes and goes. I just feel like my body is breaking up!

I'm in a foul mood and I can't do a thing about it. I really feel like I'm all along in some ways. I feel ignored and shut out and passed over and I'm mad as hell. I hate feeling like I don't know what's going on. It's almost as bad as the physical pain but no one knows except Mom because no one has bothered to ask me how I'm feeling. I'm just hurting all over today and I really don't know how to make it better. I'd ask for a blessing, but I don't know who to ask.

3 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

((hugs)) I'm sorry you are hurting so much. Write a little note about the blessing, sometimes thats easier for me.

Meemer said...

it is okay to be angry. Sometimes it is easier to let out our anger than our sadness. ((((HUGS))) It is going to get better...

sheri said...

((hugs))
(I've missed you)
I'm sorry you're in such physical as well as emotional pain right now. I think the idea of a blessing is a great one. Could you ask your husband, Bishop, EQ President, anyone? You don't even have to tell them a specific reason for it. Heck, you're dealing with cancer...that's reason enough!