Thursday, October 12, 2006

Hair, hair everywhere

My hair is coming back in. This is a good thing and a bad thing. I managed to go at least 4 months without having to shave my legs or my armpits. I think in another couple of weeks, I'm going to have to dust off my razor and start shaving again. I really enjoyed that break. I picked a great time to have chemo anyways. Right during summer time when I wouldn't have to worry.

I have lots of fuzz on my head now. It's very soft and I see both white hairs and dark. I don't know if I'll look like a skunk when I'm done or what. Chloe was rubbing my head a while ago and said that my hair's going in a circle. So it's long enough to go in a direction! That's progress, right? Lindsey loves to cuddle in bed and pet my hair and give me kisses on top now and then. So cute to watch her do that.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

yea for hair!!!

Millionaira said...

too cute! and YAY for hair, but yet ita on the shaving thing, bummer

Anonymous said...

NICE!I'm so glad you're getting your hair back!