Friday, October 27, 2006

I'm grasping at straws to be positive

Gotta think positive, gotta think positive.

Despite the fact that we learned today that the radiatior that has to be replaced and won't be ready till Tuesday and costs over $500, I'm doing okay. I made sugar cookies yesterday and frosted them today with pink homemade frosting that tasted so good! I also got a wonderful little package today from a friend on my breast cancer support group for younger women. Just simple homemade scarf/hats that she made, but they are the style that I like and wear most often. 5 of them and my two favorites are the all black one and the darker material with little sparklies in the fabric. I immediately wore that one when it arrived.

That carried me through the day. Then my inlaws picked up the girls and watched them from the time Chloe got home till Jason and Lindsey arrived home around 8:30pm. Chloe got to spend the night. I was able to walk to 7-11 and get a big drink and watch Friends dvds by myself in my big rocking recliner. So nice!

This week still sucked, but today was okay. I'll take it especially after the past two weeks have really been so terrible.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

YAY I'm allowed to comment today...


I'm so happy that your friend made you some hat/scarves. That's really cool.

I hope you get your car back soon, it's gotta be hard to not have it.

Good luck and congrats on trying to have positivity. :) I struggle with that myself! (((((HUGS)))))