Monday, October 09, 2006

It's been a stinky weekend

My boob still hurts at times. I went to the doctor today and she wants me to keep tape on my boob where she cut into me. That will minimize the scarring I guess. I keep it on and change it every 5 days for 6 more weeks. The nurse gave me some stuff to spread on the scars to minimize them. Thank goodness for samples otherwise a 2 oz bottle would have been $40. Dr. Gray also filled a prescription for me since I used up all my leftover Vicodin from chemo for this past surgery. I'm proud of myself. I could have had her give me an earlier prescription for pain meds for the surgery and had lots of heavy drugs but I didn't. The boob is still hurting but it's more nagging and annoying than it was in the days right after surgery.

It seems like when it rains, it pours. We were leaving the church bookstore parking lot and we got hit by another car backing out of a space. Scratched up the passenger side and ripped our bumper nearly right off. The girls were nearly hysterical and the car, Jason was really upset, so I took over and got all the information from the driver. We had a witness and funny enough, a cop car was in the parking lot and was there immediately. We didn't need him though and he left shortly afterwards.

I'm having problems with a few residents in the apartment complex. Major issues with them and the mother of the problem resident that basically rented the apartment for her underage pregnant daughter came and yelled and screamed at me. Ripped me a new one and accused me of singling out her kids trying to get them evicted. She seems to think her kids are angels when they are pains in the ass. I could go on and on about the problems these kids cause, but what good does it do.

Apparently when we moved to Oregon, specifically Multnomah County, we werent' aware of a special county tax. We may not have paid that that year that we moved here, so we are now possibly having to come up with this tax that we didn't pay and I'm not quite sure where that money is going to come from.

Radiation starts Friday, the 13th. Great. I hope I have a vehicle by then that I can drive. After dealing with the nasty resident, I called my boss and told her what happened and that the lady would be calling her in the morning. I also told her I can't do this again and if it does, I don't know if I can handle it and that I will quit. She calmed me down and we settled things. I hung up and proceeded to bawl my eyes out. I suck at confrontation. Usually I will either cry will confronting someone, or I will hide in my room and do it afterwards. This time I was able to hold it in till they left and I was alone.

I'm just done. I don't know what else can happen! Geez! Our car gets hit, I get screamed at by an angry resident, we might have to pay this previously unknown tax, more pain from surgery, new procedures starting this week, etc.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( I'm sorry. I wish I could make it all go away. :(