Saturday, September 09, 2006

Can they cancel church tomorrow?

I don't want to go to church tomorrow. I'm starting to panic at the thought. I've been sick a lot this summer with chemo and haven't been to a full 3 hour church meeting in a long time it seems. I'm scared and frankly, I don't have anything to hide behind if I don't go tomorrow. At times like this, I wish my mom was here. I seriously need some comfort right now. I don't want to answer questions, I don't want to wear a hat, I'm really really tired of hot flashes, and my physical appearance is not what I want it to be. I wish I could hide at home and never come out. But the other side of me wants friends to surround me and be with me and keep me company. It's so confusing and hard to know what to do. Problem is, it's not that hard or it shouldn't be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((Hugs))) I hope you went. I can't imagine feeling torn between those things. I'm usually just fighting the urge to stay home.

Tanya