Saturday, September 16, 2006

Hot flashes are driving me nuts

I had hot flashes all summer long. Some weren't so bad. It was hot anyways, so I would be hot and then get really hot and then go back to hot. No big deal. Well, it's started to cool down and so I go from cold, to cool, to HOT, and then back to cold. So I'm constantly taking off my flannel shirt and then shivering and putting it back on after the hot flash is over. I think in an hour, I have at least 10 of them. Jason was making fun of me last night because all I did was struggle in and out of my flannel shirt and throw my blanket on and off. I wish it would hurry up and end because it is so frustrating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about those, I don't look forward to that phase in my life, I am a miserable person in hot weather so I'll be a bear to live with

Tanya