Sunday, September 10, 2006

Update on church today

I compromised with myself. I went to Relief Society instead of all three hours. Even once I sat down, I had to fight with myself not to jump up and run out of there. I arrived at church just as Sunday School was getting out. So a flood of people came out of the room while I was waiting to get in. Sister Amy P cornered me and asked me how I was doing. That opened the floodgates and I started bawling. I told her how I was doing and my stupid nose is running and so are the tears down my face. I think the world of Amy and I just wanted to keep hugging her all afternoon. She's so wonderful and I love her and her family to death. I seriously think if I didn't run into her today before Relief Society that I wouldn't have had the courage to stay.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am so glad you went. Even if it was just so Amy could be a sweet spirit and give you some much needed love. :)