Thursday, September 07, 2006

Latest oncologist appointment and good news

I met with Dr. B for the last time for a while. I had labs done before I saw him and he let me know that I could have my port taken out during my surgery this month. He also said that my labs looked great and that I would need any more red or white blood cell shots. I got my prescription for Tamoxifen and will fill that within the next month or so. I get to take that every day for 5 years. I sure hope the prescription is cheap.

Oh, even better news. I have peach fuzz on my head. It's very light and super soft which is why I haven't really noticed it before. I thought I saw it earlier but figured it was fuzz from a shirt I had just put on. Nope, it's HAIR!!!!

1 comment:

Tanya said...

YAY hair! And YAY YAY for getting the port out. Sounds like it was a great visit overall!