Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Life's too short

Sometimes I really hate how women are. How when you get a bunch of them together, they can turn on each other like a pack of wolves, snarling and growling and being so damn mean. I'm definitely not perfect and I'm sure I've opened my mouth and made someone feel bad by some thoughtless comment that I've made or an action that I've done. I know some people get hurt and take a while to get over it. I've been there many times. I have a hard time justifying actions though that reek of boxing people into little catagories and not allowing them to change or grow or continue to be the people they are in other ways. I'm just so angry right now with some people and I'm not saying things right. So I'm going to come out and say it.

For those of you that are apart of E12 or whatever, I miss you guys. Lots of stuff has happened and if you are reading this, if it matters, I don't care!!! I didn't read what went on, I don't know if I should be hurt or not, and frankly, I've learned lots since the poo hit the fan. You wanna know what I learned? LIFE'S TOO SHORT!!!!!! I know some of you read my blog and comment or have in the past. Please don't stop! Every comment on here has helped me out tremendously.

Okay, I've blown my steam off and feel better. Stupid, but I do. I have more important things to deal with these days than cyberspace spats.

11 comments:

Valarie said...

I'm sorry you're going through a rough time. I'm here reading and supporting you, even if I don't post all the time.

Stacy said...

(((HUGS))) to you, Heidi... but then I e-mailed you as well! ;)

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

(((HUGS))) Heidi. I'm still here reading and thinking of you and praying for you often. I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about (or what E12 is for that matter) but I've learned a lot of stuff too. Stay strong!

P.S. I could eat my weight in Crazy Breat.

sheri said...

I'm still here too! I've been crazy busy lately, but I haven't left you :) I'm sorry you're having a hard time on that message board. I agree...pretty sad that the very people who were so hurt by mean things others had said are now the ones being nasty. And "E12"?! rofl. I just may go get tshirts made w/that...that's a good one! Miss you.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

and breat = bread

Anonymous said...

I'm here. Thought about you last night. Think about you quite often. E12? I'm assuming that's us.

Thanks for your post today. It has made me feel really good, on a day when I've been feeling really lousy.

QueenMeadow said...

I still read your blog too and I'm often thinking of you. I'll try to comment more often, I love getting comments as well so I should know better.

((hugs))

Amber said...

E12 is awesome!!

I'm often thinking of you too. I'm glad you don't hate us. (sniff) even if we're evil.

~V~ said...

I love ya girl! Get it all out!! Some people take more time to heal and need to revisit stuff if they haven't quite dealt with it all...we all just deal differently.

I think everyone makes mistakes...I'm definitely not one to throw stones by any means.

And you know how I feel. I really hope all this is NEVER brought up again...but that's just little ol me.

Rachau said...

Heidi i am sorry your having a bad time.You are still in my prayers also.What is E12?
You know no matter what people think of me i always remeber this.I am a doughter of our heavenly father.And we are all sisters.No matter what.
You are one cool freind.

Lee said...

Life is too short. I 100% agree with you. We all live, we learn and we move forward, better stronger people. You are a great example. I am sorry you are going through this.