Thursday, April 13, 2006

Okay, here I go...

Anyone wanna go to the beach? I'll pay as long as I can get the heck out of here instead. We leave to take the girls to my inlaws in about 40 minutes and then we are off to the hospital. I'd rather be anywhere in the world but right here, right now. I'm shaking and starving and I want to go pig out on bacon and eggs. But I can't eat and haven't been able to since midnight. Well, 12:10am really. I had some mini doughnuts to tide me over.

I was only up twice to pee last night and I think Jason slept as much as I did. He's finally coming to grips with what's happening. He's almost embarrassed that he's as sad as he is. But I think it's completely normal. It's a part of me and it will be gone in a few hours. I feel the same way.

Great news!! I think my period is starting. Why not? I'm only going into surgery, I have braces, big thick glasses, and now I will be cramping and feeling like crap going into the hospital. Why not hit me all at once with everything that can come at me. My life sucks.

Okay, I need to get going. I have to stop shaking and take my 3rd shower in 24 hours. Lots of fun. Think good thoughts for me, I'm getting more and more nervous and scared.

4 comments:

QueenMeadow said...

((hugs)) I'm thinking of you.

Trying to find the bright side, atleast you'll have good drugs while you are cramping from AF this month :)

sheri said...

I'll be thinking of you all day, too. I'll be waiting to hear how it all went, so be sure to come back and blog when you're feeling up to it.

Lee said...

You are in my prayers. ((hugs))

Amber said...

I hope it all went well!